Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As the River Runs...

I just finish running and feel fantastic. I really love to run! While running, I feel a sense of calm. There is something very soothing about it. I feel very much in control because nothing is holding me back, but myself. For some reason I'm beginning to think about batman and pondering the quote: "Its not who we are, but what we do that defines us." Hmmmm.... Something to think about.

As the river runs...

Dance does the wind, moving forth and hither
It freely floats, without restriction
However, same goes, not for the river
Yes, it runs, but freely, in question
Once it's path, untold and unknown
Created for itself, something it prides
True to its nature, genuinely it had flown
Beds, banks and borders, within it now resides
Living with the actions and consequence
Reflect how I felt, stay true, I promised
Actions define me, myself I've been, hence
As runs the river, my run was honest
      Wanting and willing, I ran, but now must
      In my self set path, I'm forced to trust

No comments:

Post a Comment