Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Simple Things

I'm the type of person that is quite interested and appreciative of the smalls things. The type of things that normally pass by without us offering even a hint of attention. Today, there was something in particular.

A bit of back-story:

The last 3 weeks, I've been getting very close to one of my friends. She's an entertainingly smart person and possesses a very specific type of charm that makes me want to spend my entire day with her. In addition, she is funny, caring, sympathetic, outstandingly beautiful and a truly genuine person. It's safe to assume that I've developed specific feelings for her.

Now, as I was going about my day, I was able to snag a few minutes of her time before and after her classes. Just enough time for a quick conversation.

I continue on, attending classes, visiting a friend in his lab while getting help with CATIA and eventually I walk to my bicycle to ride home.

As I approach my bike, I see a small piece of paper sitting, partly folded around the frame. As I get closer, I notice writing... My friend had left me a note. She said nothing more than: "Tylerrrrr!!!  :)"

This was the best part of my day.

The simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment